CLOSED 12/2015 – Inside Sales Representative
This Position is Now Closed
Job Opening: Inside Sales Representative
Paladin Data Systems has worked tirelessly to create a high-energy, fun environment while delivering superior software products and services to its target market. The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be an enthusiastic advocate of technology that is responsible for calling prospective clients, explaining products, discussing services and closing deals. To help Paladin deliver operational excellence to its customers, the ISR must understand and care for each client’s needs so they can provide appropriate solutions with exceptional customer satisfaction.
Paladin is located in scenic Poulsbo, Washington a short ferry ride from downtown Seattle. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment and the ability to work in a high technology environment without the hassles of big city traffic. Our benefits include: Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, LTD, STD; Employee Assistance Program, PTO and paid holidays upon hire.
- Generate & qualify leads
- Transform leads into new customer relationships
- Improve existing customer relationships
- Accurately introduce company’s products, programs & service offerings
- Drive client participation in webinars and/or conferences
- Actively collaborating as a team member within the department & with the organization as a whole
- Research clients or the market for competitive intelligence
- Diligently track customer-related phone conversations and emails in CRM system, including documenting sales opportunities according to defined sales processes
- Be responsible for live chat discussions during scheduled periods
- Conduct software presentations to potential clients
- Meet and exceed targets for the above and monthly sales quotas
- Account management
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of performing in fast paced environment
- Computer software including CRM and Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage all aspects of the sales cycle from lead to close with hands-on experience in proposal preparation, contract negotiations and sales presentations
- Produce clear written responses to client requests for proposals (RFP)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must have a desire to be a part of, and contribute to, a fun and productive work environment
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, and have high energy
- Must be motivated by outbound calling, asking probing questions, gathering information and achieving measurable results
- Must be a team player with strong initiative, excellent PC skills and ability to quickly build extensive knowledge of Paladin’s product offerings and that of competitors
- Capable of being an advocate for Paladin, its products and services, and its customers
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in sales, phone-based lead generation, marketing or business
- 3+ years of sales, marketing and/or product management
Candidate must be able to acquire a United States Government security clearance upon hire.
No Phone calls or walk-ins please. Please submit Resume to jobs@PaladinData.com
Paladin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Paladin is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.