CLOSED 12/2015 – Sales Associate
This Position is Now Closed
Job Opening: Sales Associate
Paladin Data Systems has worked tirelessly to create a high-energy, fun environment while delivering superior software products and services to its target market. The Sales Associate (SA) is an entry level sales position that supports one or more Client Sales Executives (CSEs). The SA is directly responsible for initial client interaction to establish client interest in Paladin products and services, schedule product demonstrations and support the CSE as needed to close the sale.
Paladin is located in scenic Poulsbo, Washington a short ferry ride from downtown Seattle. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment and the ability to work in a high technology environment without the hassles of big city traffic. Our benefits include: Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, LTD, STD; Employee Assistance Program, PTO and paid holidays upon hire.
- Perform initial client interaction to schedule product demonstrations for CSEs
- Perform initial product demonstrations as needed
- Update and maintain sales pipeline in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Participate in trade shows and site demonstrations
- Conduct competitive intelligence
- Assist in the preparation of responses to RFP’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills for direct sales calling
- Ability to establish relationships through the use of sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to assist with software presentations to potential clients
- Ability to manage time efficiently to maximize productivity and client satisfaction
- Skill in using computer software including CRM and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of software application sales
- Knowledge of marketing principles and sales techniques
- A strong desire to contribute to a successful team
- Must have a desire to be a part of, and contribute to, a fun and productive work environment
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, and have high energy
- Must be motivated by outbound calling, asking probing questions, gathering information and achieving measurable results
- Must be a team player with strong initiative, excellent PC skills and ability to quickly build extensive knowledge of Paladin’s product offerings
- and that of competitors
- Capable of being an advocate for Paladin, its products and services, and its customers
Education & Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent in sales, marketing, business or communication preferred
- 0-3 years of progressive experience in technology-related direct sales
Candidate must be able to acquire a United States Government security clearance upon hire.
No Phone calls or walk-ins please. Please submit Resume to jobs@PaladinData.com
Paladin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Paladin is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.