CLOSED 08/2016Job Opening: Software Business Analyst
This Position is Now Closed
Paladin is seeking a Software Business Analyst to join our team. This role will perform duties which include analysis, design, testing, documentation and report creation of web software solutions. This professional is expected to be proficient with software development lifecycle practices, methods, tools, conventions, and industry web development standards. The ideal candidate will be customer focused, results oriented, eager to learn, resourceful, have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Paladin is located in scenic Poulsbo, Washington a short ferry ride from downtown Seattle. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment and the ability to work in a high technology environment without the hassles of big city traffic. Paladin offers a competitive benefits package.
Candidates must be able to secure a US Government Security Clearance upon hire.
- Lead in definition and clarification of business and product requirements
- Elicit requirements using various techniques such as interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process analysis, use cases and scenarios
- Participate in process/business design activities for new solutions and/or configures existing products to meet client requirements
- Ensure products and services delivered satisfy client requirements as described in the statement of work
- Identify, research and resolve business deficiencies
- Provide reasonable and accurate team estimates
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to create the business design
- Build sufficient test coverage to ensure code compliance against functional requirements
- Participate in requirements based testing efforts to ensure requirements are satisfied by the products and services delivered
- Perform web and onsite training in a one-on-one and classroom setting
- Develop documentation, training materials and conduct training sessions
- Participate in the solution and resolution process for customer issues
- Discover and research problems and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions
- Lead efforts of both automated and manual testing
- Using report designing software (Exago) build and deploy reports to enhance the business experience and align with requirements
- Ensure all work is compliant with Paladin standards and processes
- Contribute to the success in meeting team commitments
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment
- Efficiency in writing and executing detailed analysis and testing documentation
- Excellent presentation, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Understand successful account management techniques
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- General understanding of various hardware, software and networking systems of web based products
- Flexible, team-oriented attitude and work style
- 2 years of professional development experience
- Degree in Information Systems or a related technical field or equivalent experience
No Phone calls or walk-ins please. Please submit Resume to jobs@PaladinData.com
Paladin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Paladin is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.