Career Opportunity: Marketing & Communications Lead
Marketing & Communications Lead
Paladin is seeking a Marketing Lead who will generate leads, support sales initiatives and inspire visibility in the fast-growing civic tech market. This role is both strategic and tactical – we need someone who can think up big ideas, and also execute the details. You will use SEO/SEM experience, design, marketing automation, and copywriting experience to envision, manage, and execute marketing initiatives. This is an exciting position for someone interested in all aspects of marketing to build a brand and position in the marketplace. This position will be responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs necessary to support strategic growth objectives.
THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED
The Marketing Lead will work closely with executive team members to produce a wide range of materials for web, social and multimedia communications to help meet our strategic goals.
- Drive a steady stream of leads for the sales team by creating web traffic, coordinating trade shows, managing PR, planning ads, and keeping up communications with our database
- Develop, manage and execute integrated marketing campaigns, from campaign conception through to creative development and fulfillment
- Collaborate with product, marketing and sales teams to create campaigns that can win new clients
- Ensure strong value-based messaging, brand consistency and core values across all communications
- Build emails, landing pages and offers that drive responses
- Maintain strong ties with sales to receive real time feedback on campaign results that could enhance campaign elements to improve quality or quantity of leads
- Ensure marketing campaigns are designed to achieve measurable results
- Working within brand guidelines, manage development of templates and design marketing and communications materials including product collateral, websites, webinars, email campaigns, and presentations
- Manage marketing and communication assets through libraries and documentation
- Create SEO-optimized content to support keyword searches and paid search advertising
- Manage maintenance of the corporate website to make continuous improvements to the performance and viability of our website
- Collaborate with outside vendors and event managers to ensure quality of products
- Other marketing-related duties as required.
- A minimum of 3 years of related work experience in building marketing programs or campaigns
- A track record of creating and implementing marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results
- Excellent time management, decision-making, presentation, organizational and problem solving skills
- Extremely organized and highly motivated
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of CRM and Marketing automation tools a huge plus
- Knowledge of analytics to track campaign effectively
- Ability to fluently use Excel and reporting tools to build reports and charts
- Able to execute on both copywriting and design aspects for online and print
- Demonstrated success producing corporate collateral
- Experience using Microsoft and Google products
- Experience in video production is a plus
- Samples will be requested.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Poulsbo, WA
Required experience: 3 years
Please submit resumes to jobs@PaladinData.com
Paladin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Paladin is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans