Career Opportunity: Customer Advocate
Advocate for Customer Success at Paladin Data
Are you passionate about customer satisfaction and success? Will you advocate for your customers’ concerns and needs? Paladin wants a true Customer Advocate to join its team to foster, maintain and expand its customer relationships. Responsibilities include account management, retention, support, and customer success. The Customer Advocate will resolve customer questions about Paladin’s software and services. Communications with customers will be via telephone calls, emails, web requests and sometimes in-person. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused, results-oriented, eager to learn, resourceful, have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Paladin is located in scenic Poulsbo, Washington; a short ferry ride from downtown Seattle. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment and the ability to work in high tech without the hassles of big city traffic. Paladin offers a competitive benefits package. Learn more about Careers at Paladin.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, engineering and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Resolve customer questions about Paladin software and services
- Respond rapidly to user requests and logged incidents
- Submit customer reported defects and enhancements
- Provide thorough call triage and information gathering prior to engaging second and third level technicians
- Document Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) to update internal customer knowledgebase
- Participate in team projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of customer success services
- Accurately and completely document customer contacts and provide all necessary feedback in a timely manner
- Manage multiple priorities and requests
- Assist in testing and planning for future versions of product releases
- Excellent presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Understand successful account management techniques
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- General understanding of web based software
- Flexible, team-oriented attitude and work style
- Proficiency in current Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and/or Google Docs
Education & Experience
- A minimum of two years of related experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
No Phone calls or walk-ins please. Please submit Resume to or complete the form here.
Paladin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Paladin is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.