Career Opportunity: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Paladin Data
Are you looking for an administrative position with a growing sales and marketing team? Are you well organized and experienced writing or managing proposals? Paladin is expanding our team to add a Sales and Marketing Coordinator. Responsibilities include providing technical, operational and administrative support to the Sales and Marketing teams and helping drive leads, sales, and responses to technical proposals. The ideal candidate will be goal oriented, well organized, resourceful, a great multi-tasker and have a positive attitude.
Paladin is located in scenic Poulsbo, Washington; a short ferry-ride from downtown Seattle. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment and the ability to work in high tech without the hassles of big city traffic. Paladin offers a competitive benefits package.
- Assist with writing, editing and gathering of information for RFP responses
- Lead the coordination of RFP generation, submission and printing as required
- Research market for new RFP opportunities
- Prepare sales materials including editing, printing and organization of print materials
- Provide general administrative support to the Vice President of sales and marketing teams
- Create PowerPoint and/or Google Slides presentations as directed by team
- Assist with editing and production of company website
- Assist marketing team with company blog, social media and editing and support of company website
- Assist team with travel arrangements
- Monitor SEO/SEM accounts
- Maintain sales and marketing work areas
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles and sales techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google applications (e.g. Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Visio applications
- Strong technical writing skills
- At least one (1) year of proposal writing and generation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to contribute to a successful team
- Able to work with demanding and frequently changing deadlines
- Strong time and task management skills
Education & Experience
- A minimum of three years of experience in sales and marketing
No Phone calls or walk-ins please. Please submit Resume to jobs@PaladinData.com
Paladin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Paladin is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.