About Paladin Data Systems
Paladin Data Systems delivers hosted solutions that help government agencies streamline community development, project management, and employee development in the most efficient way possible. Today, more than 100 jurisdictions across the country use SMARTGOV and have processed over 280,000 licenses and permits serving over 1.5 million citizens.
Paladin serves customers in all 50 states and 6 U.S. territories. Our clients have included agencies at every level of government: many cities, police departments, the Department of Energy, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, Department of Defense, U.S. Navy, Washington Department of Transportation, Department of Licensing, and many more.
Paladin has been creating technology to improve government processes since 1994, building a customer base that spans local governments, state departments, and federal agencies. We are headquartered in Poulsbo, WA. Paladin is the recipient of the Top 5 Department of Defense Software Program Award issued by the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) and has also been voted one of the top three companies to work for in Washington State.
Paladin offers 3 application services hosted by our partner Amazon Web Services:
- SMARTGOV, a permit management system that streamlines processing, tracking, communication and transparency.
- Panoramic, a Program Knowledge Organizer that tracks, organizes and communicates about public projects.
- ASMi, a workforce readiness program that manages training, testing and certification in one place.
Our partnership with AWS allows us to offer cloud-based solutions that are secure, stable, reliable and ready to go.
- See how our products have improved government efficiency, saving time and money while improving citizens’ satisfaction by browsing case studies for ASMi, SMARTGOV or Panoramic.
- We are growing: Career opportunities are available.
- We want to show you how Paladin can improve your processes and support your agency’s mission. Contact us for a demonstration or with any questions.